Hey there! I was nominated for my second Liebster award by worldlygoodsblog (thank you so much!) who does amazing book reviews. My advice? Click that link above. You MUST visit it.
Now, onto this post;
- You must acknowledge who has nominated you and also share their links.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions that you have been asked.
- Nominate 11 or more bloggers whose blog you would recommend.
- Ask 11 questions that you would like those bloggers to answer.
- Let the bloggers you have nominated know that they’ve been nominated.
11 FACTS About Me
I have mentioned these before, so I will link to the awards where you can read those random facts about me below.
Questions by Worldlygoodsblog
1. Heels or sneakers?
Definitely sneakers. Anybody who knows me well enough is fully aware of this. I even once told two of my good friends that on my wedding day, I will probably be wearing a pretty dress and a pair of white converse shoes..haha! ( I am serious!)
2. Shorts or Jeans?
3. Meet your favorite actor or meet your favorite author?
Wow! Ha! This is actually tough. Aargh, okay, meet my favorite author (R. L Stine) .. then meet my favorite actor the next day 😂!
4. Do you like rainy days or sunny days and why?
Sunny days; It allows more outdoor activities, and the sunny weather generally creates a happy vibe.
5. If you could go back in time, which famous person would you want to meet?
Albert Einstein! I would love to sit down with one of the most intelligent people who ever lived and understand his thinking, as well as his view/perception of the world; to know what exactly he was like.
6. Do you have a favorite smell?
I don’t have one specific favorite smell. I do, however, love the smell of rain, good food, pastries, certain perfumes.
7. What’s your favorite book?
I won’t lie, I don’t think I can willingly point out one favorite book. I like works of certain authors in general. For example, John Grisham, R.L Stine, Sophie Kinsella, Alexander McCall Smith, Ann M. Martin and so many more, but since I have to answer the question, I will go with, Be careful what you wish for by Alexandra Potter.
8. What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
The interaction. It is amazing to ‘hear’ from other bloggers and to see things from their perspective. It’s really nice to see how much talent and wisdom people here have. It challenges me every single day.
9. What’s your favorite place in the entire world?
My favorite place is where I am with my family. Home is where the heart is.
10. Soft drink or juice?
Honestly, I don’t know. For me, it depends on the time and environment.
11. Do you have a hobby or special talent?
Hobbies would include blogging, reading comics/novels, watching series, playing basketball, traveling, etc (I probably have a million things that I like to do..haha!). Special talent; I draw, but people never believe it, even when I show them my drawings, so it’s more of a secret talent.
Thank you once more worldlygoodsblog for this nomination, and I am sorry for taking a while to do this post. If you’d like to answer these questions or partake in this award, feel free to do so and go ahead.
As always, remember to👇:
Have a lovely time 🙂 !