Much thanks to Alissa, Story Behind the Cloth , for nominating me for this award. I am grateful. If you haven’t checked out her blog, I highly recommend that you do 😉
So, I am expected to give eleven facts about myself, then proceed to answer some eleven questions.
LET’S GET STARTED.
1. I am a Christian. A Catholic actually. Last year, I made so many compromises at the expense of my faith, so, one of my greatest goals right now is to grow stronger spiritually and not make the same mistakes.
2. Pretty Little Liars is currently my favorite series. Can you believe that I followed it from the first season until now? Most people gave up on finding out who A was, but I love the series. I am experiencing mixed emotions while waiting for the final season (ssn 7). I can’t believe that it’s coming to an end.
3. I have a crush on Zac Efron. Yes. Most of my friends know this. Zac Efron is my celebrity crush.
4. I love animals. I really do, and I have quite a number of pets. The only thing that stops me from adopting so many more of them is my parents. Haha !
5. I have a thing for wild cats. If you check out my instagram page here , you’ll see that I post quite a number of pictures of wildcats. Infact, 5/10 times, my whatsapp dp is a picture of a wildcat.
6. I am a terrible’ whatsapper’. I suck at whatsapping. I reply either five minutes after a text is sent, or a day later, (unless it’s really important). I don’t stay online for long, so I am not an avid apper. People have called me a snub for it, but, oh well, what can I say ? It’s just not an extreme priority.
7. I love basketball. I started playing basketball in my first year of high-school, and the rest is history. It can be tough to commit to practice sometimes, but I try my best. I love the game so much !
8. I am an impulsive person. I am trying to change this, but currently, it’s still a weakness that I have. I can be very impulsive. I do some things or send some things in the heat or bliss of the moment, and I end up regretting it afterwards. It is often a bad thing to be impulsive.
9. I have never outgrown cartoons. I don’t think I will. I love cartoons so much, and animations too. I do picture myself still enjoying them years from now.
10. My family is my best friend. I mean, we all fight a lot sometimes, and give each other the silent treatment, but I really do love and respect my family.
11. I am an ambivert. I used to think that I am an extrovert, until recently when I realized that, sometimes, I am extremely shy, or just want to spend time by myself.
ALISSA’S QUESTIONS :
- What impact do you hope your blog will have on your readers? I want people to read my blog and think, ” That is so true.” I want my readers to be able to relate. Also, I hope to inspire many people .
- Why did you begin blogging in the first place? I enjoy writing, and blogging is a beautiful platform to do that. I also wanted to be able to connect with people by sharing my thoughts and experiences.
- Is being a blogger what you expected it to be? It is beyond what I thought it would be. Other than getting the chance to write blogs, I have already had the chance to converse with other amazing bloggers, which I never thought would happen. The kind nature of many of the bloggers I have interacted with, is, by far, more than what I expected.
- Do you have an article of clothing that you feel represents who you are? If so, what is it and why do you feel that way? Honestly, I’m not sure. I’ll definitely put more thought into that though. Interesting question.
- If you could change anything about the way the world currently is, what would you change? The ignorance of the people concerning the millennium development goals, even though their time for accomplishment is way passed. These goals touch on basically every single problem the world is currently facing, yet so many people are not even aware of them; and those who ARE aware of them, don’t even care. Small things like throwing papers on the ground and cutting trees touch on some of these goals, yet people do this everyday. I would also take extreme measures against poaching. I hate poaching.
- Is there anything you would change about yourself? Well.. I’d say my impulsive nature, but I think we are all born with some weaknesses so that we can become stronger as we conquer them, so I’ll go with…NO. I wouldn’t change anything.
- What is something you hope will never change about who you are? Oh wow ! Haha. This is hard. Uumm.. My authenticity. I never want to change what makes me to be who I am, and what makes me to be different.
- What do you love most about blogging? Positive Interaction with other amazing bloggers.
- What topics would/do you feel uncomfortable blogging about? Anything to do with sex is definitely out the window for me.
- What inspires you? There exists an inner me that motivates me to do so many things, even those which I never thought I could. I don’t know who or what exactly it is, but it keeps me going.
- What are 5 simple things that bring you joy in life? I think I can answer this one with one word answers; God, family, basketball, series/movies, safaris.
My Nominees :
GargiKate , Liz C., Sanjita , Ngitomakena , EccentricMuse , Nina , Iman , LittleMayFly , OkotoEnigma , BuffaloDreams7 , Dharris21blog , and anyone else who would like to participate, feel free to do so.
You are required to: share 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions I have given you, nominate seven other people for this award, and give them eleven questions to answer. PS. If you have already done it, you don’t have to redo it.
Here are your questions :
1. What is blogging to you?
2. What or who inspires your posts?
3. Which color would you say defines you?
4. Movies or books? (And give a favorite)
5. If you had the chance to have a superpower, what would you choose and why?
6. Out all the MDGs, which one do you consider closest to your heart?
7. Describe your current life situation in one line of a song’s lyrics👈😂(feel free to skip this 😂)
8. What was your goal when you started pursuing blogging?
9. Is there anything that you don’t like when it comes to blogging?
10. Other than blogging, what else do you enjoy doing?
11. What five things in life bring you happiness? (I stole this question from Alissa)
Have fun 🙂 !